As of May 14, 2021, there is no longer a state-required mask mandate in Minnesota. In accordance with CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities, we will continue to require masks for all visitors to our office, regardless of vaccination status. As community vaccination rates climb, and/or CDC guidance changes, we will adapt our mask rules. We remain fully committed to patient and staff safety.
1) All patients should continue to wear a mask in the office for their entire visit. Medical exemptions can be discussed with Dr. Dewan.
2) You may continue to bring one helper with you to your appointment. Helpers must also be masked.
3) As part of your check-in and medical history, we will ask you for your vaccination status.
4) If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc, please contact us before your appointment to reschedule. Our cancellation fee will be waived in these cases.
5) We are continuing to schedule visits to minimize patient overlap in the office
6) We will continue to fully clean patient areas before and after your visit
7) These rules apply to our in-office procedures as well. We will advise you about precautions for surgeries taking place at our surgery center.
We look forward to seeing you and caring for your eyes!
We know this is a constantly changing situation, and we will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, and other relevant medical and public health organizations. If you have any questions or need to reschedule your appointment, you can reach us at 651-504-0321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.